Phase I and Phase I/II Experience – Rely on our ability to rapidly recruit healthy volunteers through a mix of proven recruitment techniques
- SAD, MAD, Food Effect, POC studies
Phase II Experience - Our experience with a variety of dosage forms and study types provides the ability to optimize your development program
- Single arm and randomised studies.
- Efficacy, dose confirmation and safety studies
Phase III Experience - Tap into our extensive database to help you find the best sites for successful recruitment and study performance.
- Multi-centre studies across North America
- Extensive feasibility and site selection is the key
Phase IV Experience – Let Topstone help you meet the new demands of safety and real-world data collection
- Non-Interventional/Observational studies, including the collection of patient reported outcomes.
Contact us today to learn more.